Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publisher PC

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
371 Views, 1 Reply

Publisher PC

Hello,

I am attempting to setup our outside sales staff with a way to see and interact (not change, just rotate zoom ect.) with our engineers Inventor drawings.  They currently have publisher on their phones/Ipads and can view everything through there, it is a large library.  I can also go through A360 and see the same files, view them, and download them.  The problem is I have no way to view the .ipb files from a computer.  The viewer integrated in the website is slow and clunky when the internet connection isn't optimal, this is especially true for our larger more complex documents.  Anybody know of any solution to this, I just want to be able to view the files we have in publisher on a computer.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Huan.Yu_Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Yes, you can only view the Publisher file through the iOS viewer(iPad/iPhone), Android viewer(Phone/Tablet), web viewer in a browser or within Inventor Publsiher.

One possible way to avoid the impact by internet connection is:

In Inventor Publisher, publish the file to local as ipm file and send the ipm file to the mobile devices via data cable or email attachment(email still needs internet connection though) and then open it in the viewer.

Thanks,

-Huan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report