Inventor Publisher

Inventor Publisher

Contributor
christianweber4788
Message 1 of 3 (346 Views)

publish whole document to dwf no annotations option to chose

346 Views, 2 Replies
11-25-2010 07:30 AM

Why there is no option available to publish annotations, if I want to publish a complet document to dwf?

The option is available only, if I chose publish current snapshot.

Contributor
christianweber4788
Message 2 of 3 (322 Views)

Re: publish whole document to dwf no annotations option to chose

11-29-2010 06:43 AM in reply to: christianweber4788

I can not explain that behaviour, but I know that it is correct or at least known.

In the installation path of Publisher is the Publish Annotiation Table localised (C:\Programme\Autodesk\Inventor Publisher 2011 R1\Help\Autodesk_Inventor_Publisher_PublishAnnotation_Table.mht). Therein is among other things this behaviour listed.

santhaks
Message 3 of 3 (320 Views)

Re: publish whole document to dwf no annotations option to chose

11-29-2010 09:19 AM in reply to: christianweber4788

Hi,

Due to the limitations in DWF and ADR we can only publish annotations when the current snapshot option is selected. Since the annotations in DWF are global we cannot really map the annotations from Publisher when publishing the entire document. Hope that answers your questions.

Satish

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.