Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

publish im mobile

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
b.remuszka
1583 Views, 6 Replies

publish im mobile

in the labs version have a button the publish in mobile device (iphone )
i'm testing version trial and can not find the button, or export to mobile.
have other form?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Jon.Balgley
in reply to: b.remuszka

The released version does not support Publish-to-Mobile, currently.

--Jon Balgley (Autodesk)

Jon Balgley
Message 3 of 7
b.remuszka

My company works with orthopedic implants and use the inventor to design 100% of dents parts, and use 3D models to generate the catalog and also the "Surgical Technique" (a short video showing how to do the surgery) and during the preview of technology in the labs we did a surgical technique and the doctor were delighted to see her on the iphone and conse rotate the image and see from another angle (who does the videos are engineers and Desing, which show several times in the surgical technique that is not an angle in no way facilitates the life of the doctor) the possibility of exporting to the iPhone would be one thing that will probably decide to purchase the inventor publisher.
tell me that they will release a service pack including this feature
Message 4 of 7
samantos

Hi Bruno,

I cannot publicly comment on timeframe for this capability. I will contact you privately to discuss.

Best regards,
-Sam Antos
Product Manager

Sam Antos
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 7
leeray918
in reply to: samantos

i have the same question about the inventor publisher. We have a inventor suite 2010 for edu. I applied the 30 days trial of the inventor publisher 2011. but i can not find the publish to mobile. where is that function part?

Message 6 of 7
samantos
in reply to: leeray918

Hello, Pardon the slow response.  If your trial is of the 2011 R1 version (with a airplane propeller on the box), then you should see Publish to Mobile as an option along with all the other Publishing outputs.  Perhaps you have the original 2011 trial that did not include Publish to Mobile.  You can get a 30day trial download of the 2011 R1 from www.autodesk.com/inventorpublisher

Best regards,

-Sam

Sam Antos
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 7
danielhindley

I have created an ipm and published it to mobile. It contains a section view (unfortunately limited options for sectioning in Publisher), which does not render when viewing on ipad or iphone. Is this due to a hardware issue with the mobile devices?

Has anyone else managed to view a section view on ipad/iphone or had similar problems?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report