Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Key for Publisher 2013 R1?

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
mthomas
8306 Views, 9 Replies

Product Key for Publisher 2013 R1?

Attempting to install Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 and it will NOT accept the Product Key from Publisher 2013... what Product Key are we supposed to use?

Thanks

Mike

Mike Thomas

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: mthomas

Hi Mike,

I just responded to your tweet as well, but the correct product key for Inventor Publisher 2013 should be 666E1. A complete list of supported version product keys can be found here.

Are you able to provide a screen shot of the installation screen (removing your licensing info)?

Message 3 of 10
mthomas
in reply to: philip.s

Here it is,... i've restarted the installation a couple times and get the same results each time

Mike Thomas

Message 4 of 10
camilo.lemos

Hi mthomas,

I've just replied to you on Twitter:)

Can you please send me the serial number you are using via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 10
philip.s

Following up on this one, it turns out that Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 has a completely different serial number and product key (666E2) than Inventor Publisher 2013, mirroring the behavior of an upgraded license as apposed to a simple upgrade or service service pack.

In case anyone else finds themselves in this situation and does not have access to the updated serial number, please contact our License Assistance Team for a full license report.

Message 6 of 10
ulasdeniz

Hi, I need to use the inventor publisher trial. But ı could not find it. I tried to use 2013 but it was very problematic even with updates. I also use 2012 inventor so that I need it to try for 3d pdf  creation for my homework. There is no any student version for 2013 R1 publisher. Where can I find its trial version, can you help me?

Ulaş Deniz

Forumlarımızda çözülen sorularınızı "ÇÖZÜM OLARAK KABUL ET" ( "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" ) seçimiyle işaretlemeyi lütfen unutmayın.
Beğendiğiniz mesajları lütfen "Övgü Puanı" (KUDO) ile ödüllendirin.
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJpVueGScmJvW1RIgqttSg

Message 7 of 10
philip.s
in reply to: ulasdeniz

Hello Ulas!

We are actually in the process of adding Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 to the Education Community. In the mean time, you can access the software as a trial here: Inventor Publisher 2013 R1

Message 8 of 10
ulasdeniz

Thank you Philip. I downloaded the R1 version of Inv. 2013 and installed it as trial. it is working without any problem and opens the Inv 2014 files. I have Inv. Publisher 2013 Service Packs. Do I need to istall them for Inv Pub. 2013 R1 or it is currently updated? Thanks for your response.

Ulaş Deniz

Forumlarımızda çözülen sorularınızı "ÇÖZÜM OLARAK KABUL ET" ( "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" ) seçimiyle işaretlemeyi lütfen unutmayın.
Beğendiğiniz mesajları lütfen "Övgü Puanı" (KUDO) ile ödüllendirin.
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJpVueGScmJvW1RIgqttSg

Message 9 of 10
camilo.lemos
in reply to: ulasdeniz

Hi Ulas, 

At the moment there is no need to install any service packs or updates to Inventor Publisher 2013 R1. You can keep an eye on this page for future service packs and updates.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 10 of 10
info

tfe correct key for publisher 2013R1 is 666E2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report