Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor image quality

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
patricksalvador
1235 Views, 4 Replies

Poor image quality

Is there a way to output in a better image quality?  Changing the settings in the PUBLISH command only resizes the image.  I need a high quality image to put in a catalog.  Is there a render command like in Inventor?

The image quality for the program itself is not very good.  Is there a way to change this too?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

There is no way to change the quality of the rendering on the Publisher canvas itself (as opposed to the published output, as described below).

Have you tried the various options in the "Publish to Image" dialog?  Click on the ">>" button to see them.  Then you can choose to render the image at a larger size and/or higher resolution.  However, you should be aware that these choices will affect the scaling & positioning of any annotations.

You can also turn on "anti-aliasing" which may improve the quality of your results.

If you're still getting inadequate quality, send us some details/examples.

Jon Balgley
Message 3 of 5
Jon.Balgley
in reply to: Jon.Balgley

I see now that you have tried some of the resolution settings.  The right combination "should" be able to give you adequate quality for any purpose.  Please send us some more details/samples of what you're trying and what you're seeing. 

Thanks!

Jon Balgley
Message 4 of 5

We have tried different settings and we found that as the resolution increases we lose some of our parts.

Message 5 of 5

Sure looks like something weird is going on.  If possible, please send me these JPG files and if possible also the IPB file.  You can email me at:  jon.balgley@autodesk.com

Thanks,

--Jon

Jon Balgley

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report