Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts list published twice!?1

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
michael.shelley
351 Views, 3 Replies

Parts list published twice!?1

Guys,

I have a 2d pdf template setup with snapshot, page number etc.. I also have one parts list field included also. Yet when I publish it gives me two sets of the same parts list. What am I missing here?

Cheers

Michael

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Michael,

Would it be possible for you to email me the template at rajkumar.ilanchelian@autodesk.com?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 4

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sending your template. I was able to reproduce the issue from my side using your template and the custom templates that ships with the product. On further looking in to the issue it has nothing to do with the templates. Below is the detail of what the actual issue is.

A parts list annotation that has “Publish off canvas” turned on is published as a parts list table where called in the published document. However we do not check to see if the parts list visibility is on or off in a particular snapshot. We are publishing the parts list as tables anytime we see publish off canvas irrespective of its (Parts list annotation) snapshot visibility. This is the reason you see the table twice in your output. If you go in to your ipb file and look at the snapshots you are publishing I am sure one snapshot will have the parts list turned on and the other set to off.

The workaround to solve this issue is to manually turn off the “publish off canvas” in the snapshots the parts list is not visible.

I will send this issue to our development team since the proper way to address this issue is to not carry the “publish off canvas” into a new snapshot. I believe this is how your other snapshot got this property tagged on.

Please let me know if the suggested workaround solved your issue.

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Thanks for the help!! This work around done the job nicely!!!!

Cheers

Michael

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report