Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part list preview

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Tiziano3630
652 Views, 5 Replies

Part list preview

Hello All,

I have a problem while working with Inventor Publisher 2013.

After creating a part list in Publisher, the previews are not displayed in the part list.

Even if I double click in the table in the preview column, I zoom and drag until the part is inside the box, but still with no result when I press the return button.

Thanks,

Tiziano

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi Tiziano,

It sounds like you don't have the Preview specified to be shown in the parts list. If you select the Customized Fields button from the top left corner of the Parts List Dialog, you can move over all the items you want shown in your list. Ensure that "Preview" is moved to the right hand column so that it shows up when you generate your list. See below:

preview.png

Happy Publishing,

Timera

Autodesk

Message 3 of 6

Hello Timera,

I have the Preview specified in the part list.

Regards,

Tiziano

Message 4 of 6

Thanks Tiziano,

If you wouldn't mind sharing the file you're having this issue with, we could take a closer look to see if we can pinpoint the problem.

Please email me directly at timera.hart@autodesk.com if you'd like to send the IPB file.

Thanks,

Timera

Autodesk

Message 5 of 6
Tiziano3630
in reply to: Tiziano3630

hello all,

I found the cause of the problem.

When I click in the partlist on the preview, I get the view diplayed on the attached "screenhot 1"

The screenshot must make everything clear.

Regards,

Tiziano

Message 6 of 6
Tiziano3630
in reply to: Tiziano3630

hello all,

I found the cause of the problem.

When I click in the partlist on the preview, I get the view diplayed on the attached "screenhot 1"

The screenshot must make everything clear.

Regards,

Tiziano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report