Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opacity Issues

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ahollingshead
664 Views, 7 Replies

Opacity Issues

I have been running in to issues with opject that have been set to ghost or barely there in the opactiy setting going back to default in Pulisher 2012

I will set the panels to ghost for most of my document, but a few snapshots later I am unable to turn it back to default.  Is this a glitch or is there something I am missing.  I never had this issue in Publisher 2011 or 2011 R1.  

It is fustrating to start all over to clear the issue after working on 20 of a 60 snapshot file twice now. 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Jon.Balgley
in reply to: ahollingshead

Just to let you know that this is almost certainly "a glitch" and not something you are doing wrong.  I have to find out how/when we can get the fix to you.  More info on Monday.  Did you contact Manjiri about the other issue?  If so, we've got your contact info.  If not, email me at jon.balgley@autodesk.com.

Jon Balgley
Message 3 of 8
ahollingshead
in reply to: Jon.Balgley

Any Luck on this issue?  

Message 4 of 8

I'm in a trial of Inventor Publisher 2015 and it has the same problem - 4 years later.  How do I get my view back to Default Opacity?  It will change between Ghost Image and Barely Visible but will not go back to default.  Major problem!

Thank you for replies.

Message 5 of 8
cts2013
in reply to: ReneeRauscher7968

Try turning visibility on and off for the entire assembly; Use the lightbulb in the component tree (at top level) rather than right clicking and turning visibility on/off for individual parts/ assys.....

HTH

cts2013

- - - > Publisher 2016 running on: - - -

Intel Core i7 3770k @ 3.5Ghz
Quadro K4000
16GB RAM
Intel SSD
Win10 64bit
Message 6 of 8
ReneeRauscher7968
in reply to: cts2013

Thanks for the reply, however, that's not what I want to do.  I want to make one item back to Default opacity and leave my others in Barely Visible.  But Publisher does not allow for this.  Seems like a bug to me but trying to double check here first.  🙂

Message 7 of 8
na.miao
in reply to: ReneeRauscher7968

Hi 

you can click the assembly in browser and change it to Default, and then select the others(except the one you want to make it back to default) and change it to Barely Visible.

Thank you 

Na Miao(Autodesk)
Inventor Publisher QA
Message 8 of 8
ReneeRauscher7968
in reply to: na.miao

Thanks na.miao!  That worked perfectly! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report