Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini Toolbar does not appear

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
fmazza
448 Views, 4 Replies

Mini Toolbar does not appear

Good Morning,

One of my users as this program installed, however he does not get the "mini toolbar" when selecting objects.

I've tried to look this up online and it doesnt seem as if there is a way to turn the mini toolbar on or off. If that is the case, how can i get it back?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Can you please be a little more specific as to what you are referring to as the mini toolbar?

If you go to the view tab and look at the navigation panel you have options to turn on/off view cube and the navigation bar. Also a right mouse button on the ribbon will give you access to a "reset ribbon" that will put the ribbon to the default. Also next to the view tab there is a dropdown that lets you cycle through various options where the ribbon can be minimized to tabs, panel titles etc.

If what you are referring to is none of the above please try to attach an image that explains the issue.

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 5
fmazza
in reply to: fmazza

Sorry for the bad description. I dont use this program.

But by googling it i came across this link:

http://inventortopix.blogspot.com/2011/04/autodesk-inventor-2012-enhanced-mini.html

Extrude_2012[2].jpg

That is what the user and I are talking about. This does not come up when he clicks on objects, and by reading the Help for this program, it gives me the idea that it should appear?

Message 4 of 5

OK, the toolbar you are talking about is in the Autodesk Inventor product. This forum is for the Inventor Publisher product. There are 2 different Autodesk products. Your question will get a better visibility in the Inventor forum http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/bd-p/78

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 5
fmazza
in reply to: fmazza

SOrry about that

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report