Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labels missing characters and inadvertent shutdown

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
crobinso
406 Views, 0 Replies

Labels missing characters and inadvertent shutdown

I am havuing two separate issues with AI Publisher.

1) The program shuts down inadvertently without warning at odd times resulting in a loss of any and all work done to that point. I have sent reports to the help desk (that comes up automatically when this happens) and have had no response. What is up with that?

2) When I am placing laabels or callouts on my documents, I am sometimes missing characters. For instance, I will type "123 ABC" and when I save the label, it wil read "1 3 ab " or something along those lines. Basically, there are random charcaters missing and that is entirely unacceptable.

Now i am a non-CAD user with no engineering experience and am in charge of developing a 21st century manual program for my company. These drawbacks are causing me to fall behind schedule. Every time the missing characters problem occurs, I have to quit what I am doing and start over.

Help desk, I need you to live up to your name. This software was not cheap and in the present economy, I stuck my neck out to get my company to spend thousands of dollars on this item.

Chuck

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report