Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
franzie123456789
439 Views, 2 Replies

Label Problems

When using the label tool I have run into a consistent issue. When originally making and sizing the box for the label I set it in the right place with the right line breaks and spacings. When opening the program, working on other snapshots, playing the video in Publisher, or converting to a video size some of the labels will change line spacing and line breaks. Not all of them, just some. A label in screenshot 1 might be wrong and the same label in screenshot 2,3, and 4 be what I originally wanted and set out. When I click on the label to try to fix it, the label snaps back into the original intended position. When I then try to convert to a video the problem comes right back. The small snapshots in the story board have the label in the right spacing, telling me that the program must know where it is suppost to be but a bug is causing the errors when converting to videos. I am on a strict deadline and this error has completely ruined the video and presentation, rendering it useless. How can people focus on a product when labels are changing size and shape with every snapshot?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jbreen
in reply to: franzie123456789

I have this same problem and I too have a deadline. Have you figured out the problem?

Message 3 of 3

Would it be possible to send me the ipb file at rajkumar.ilanchelian@autodesk.com? I can take a look at this issue. IF your file is bigger than 10MB email me and I will send you a dropbox share.

Also does all of your labels have the "Pin to screen" turned on?

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report