Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Publisher 2015 unable to install

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
rc549mx
699 Views, 10 Replies

Inventor Publisher 2015 unable to install

I am trying to install the 30 day trial of Publisher 2015 to try. I get to a point of installing the software but then it gives me this notification (see attached). I click okay, and continune installation then if fails the complete install. What does this mean? is it a simple fix?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Huan.Yu_Autodesk
in reply to: rc549mx

Hello,

I assume you tried to install Inventor Publisher as a system adim user? Please try to clean up the temp folder and install again?

C:\Users\rcrist\AppData\Local\Temp

Thanks,

-Huan

Message 3 of 11

Hello,

I installed the trial version of Inventor publisher 2015, but when I Tried to rotate the equipment program crash. I uninstalled and when I try reinstall program says that it is already installed, I already clean up the temp folder but it is impossible to reinstall.

publisher.jpg

Message 4 of 11

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble.
Just want to confirm that you uninstalled Publisher 2015 from Programs and Features on control panel? And the Publisher 2015 folder is also removed from C:\Program Files\Autodesk\... after uninstallation?

Can you please attach the screenshots for Programs and Features and installation location as well? Thank you.

-Huan
Message 5 of 11

Hello Huan,

Thank you for fast answer!

Yes I uninstalled from programs and features

publisher2.jpg

publisher3.jpg

Message 6 of 11

Thanks for the info and screenshots.
From your Programs and Features, I still see "Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2015" there, the 3rd one from the bottom.

Can you try uninstalling it again? Thank you.

-Huan
Message 7 of 11

Yesterday when I tried to uninstall for the first time I got the same error as bellow, and I used Revo Uninstaller, I saw this program in one forum answer.

this is the error since yesterday:

publisher4.jpg

After no succes with Revo and reinstall I restored my pc to try to recover publisher.

The strange point is that was installed on my D Drive:

publisher5.jpg

And the message was always that was installed on C Drive.

The only different thing was that my autodesk applicatin manager installed Publisher SP1

should i try with revo again?

Message 8 of 11

Hello,

Thank you for sharing what you have done. This is helpful.
It looks Revo is a 3rd party uninstall tool. I am not sure if that caused any issues. But I would suggest you either uninstall Publisher 2015 from the control panel or the "Autodesk Uninstall Tool" which can be found under Start->All Programs->Autodesk folder.

Thanks,

-Huan
Message 9 of 11

Hello Huan, I tried to uninstall with all the ways and it is not possible, please see attached the errors screensCapture9.JPG

Message 10 of 11
h.pardinho
in reply to: h.pardinho

Huan, Thank you very much for the help,

It was missing one file in windows folder, Hard task to discover this but Finished!

Thanks

Smiley Very Happy

Pardinho

Message 11 of 11

That's great, Pardinho.
Thanks for letting me know.

-Huan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report