Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Publisher 2013 SP3 Now Available!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
TimeraAutodesk
1538 Views, 7 Replies

Inventor Publisher 2013 SP3 Now Available!

The Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2013 Service Pack 3 is now LIVE on the product support site!

Inventor Publisher 2013 SP3 Web Page: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20573668&linkID=14856948

Happy Publishing!

Timera

Autodesk

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Timera, do you understand that install instruction for SP3 is confusing?

Judging by your comment to SP2 for InvPub 2012 (http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor-Publisher/Publisher-2012-Service-Pack-2-is-now-avail...) - it is important that InvPub users remove ALL previous SP before installing the actual one, right?

But why then there is no such note in "Notes About Installation" section of the SP's readme?

Message 3 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Hi,

Unfortunately, I cannot reply to the link you posted below as it is in reference to Autodesk Design Review (not Inventor Publisher), and that is not my area of expertise. I would suggest you ask your question directly on the Design Review forum to get the help you need.

Thanks,
Timera

Message 5 of 8

Hi Uma,

Yes, as with all SP's, it is important to uninstall previous versions before installing the latest.

Thanks for your feedback!

Timera

Message 6 of 8

Dear Timera

I've read the Publisher developing team got a feature request for support Inventor view representations.

Meanwhile let me explain couple major challanges that suffer users that are supposed to create some DWF animations of Inventor models:

1. Niether section nor opacity is supported  when export to DWF, right? The only option supported is a hide, but it is not the best option (a bit non-informative). Sectioned view also not supported on Publisher import.

2. Annotations. They are limited to snapshots only. Quite strict limitation.

Do you have info about beta-testing? Is version 2014 already available for testers?

Message 7 of 8

Hi,

You are correct on the limitation of exporting to DWF. Those are limitations of the DWF viewing technology, and are as-designed. Thank you for your input though, it is very helpful.

We do not have a Beta available at this time for the next release. Follow us on Facebook to get updates on when that will happen!

Thanks,
Timera 

Message 8 of 8

Dear Timera,

Could you reference any official document where those DWF limitations are described?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report