Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Publisher 2013 Insert Dialog problem

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
alvarovq
1102 Views, 5 Replies

Inventor Publisher 2013 Insert Dialog problem

Hello,

I'm an student trying the student version of Inventor Publisher 2013 for students (spanish language).

I found that when the program displays the insert model dialog box I see the preview box over the top left of the windows over other elements of this window, so it's quite anoying because it hides some object behind it.

I've attached an illustrative image.

Is there any way to disable the preview box or to resize it?

Thanks in advance,

Álvaro.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
irene.chen
in reply to: alvarovq

Hi Álvaro,

Thanks for your feedback, I can't reproduce the issue you mentioned. could you please provide me more detail information?

1. Which OS are you using? XP, Win7?
  2. Is it a 32bit OS or 64bit OS?
  3. So you’re using Publisher2013 right? And do you have a SP? If so SP1 or SP2?
  4. Some of your hardware information would also be helpful, so we can mimic your environment

Thanks

Irene Chen (irene.chen@autodesk.com

Inventor Publisher QA

Message 3 of 6
alvarovq
in reply to: irene.chen

Hi Irene,

Thanks you for your quick response.

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit (Spanish).

I'm trying the Publisher 2013,spanish as well, and with the SP2 installed (first solution I tried).

As a hardware I use a Dell Precision T7500 (Intel Xeon E5507, 12 Gb RAM, Video Card Quadro FX 580), with 2 Monitors. Just formated and reinstalled (windows updated to SP1 and with all the updates installed).

Best regards,

Álvaro.

Message 4 of 6
alvarovq

Hi again,

Adding more information: I read about the SP3 and installed it yesterday, I sill have the same problem.

Best regards, Álvaro.

Message 5 of 6
irene.chen

Hi Álvaro,

Thanks for your feedback, I've added this issue with all information to your internal issue tracking system.

Irene Chen

Inventor Publisher QA

Message 6 of 6
a_angel

Hello,

I just installed SP3 and have the exact same problem, and it looks exactly the same as the original picture from Alvaro.

The one workaround is to use large icons so at least the names are visible but please fix this annoyance.

Autodesk Publisher 2013 SP3

Build 5.3.0.31 64bit

Intel Xeon 2.4 GHz

Nvidia Qudro 4000

Ram 12.0 GB

Cheers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report