Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Publisher 2013..... Everything seems to get darker

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ahollingshead
600 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Publisher 2013..... Everything seems to get darker

I am in the middle of testing the new version of Publisher and noticed that when I bring in a file that I created on 2012 SP2 that everything seems to be really dark.  Even the items I highlighted in custom colors is really dark.  It seems like a lighting issue, but switching it from headlight to light cloud really doesn't help.  If this is what is to be expected on 2013 then I will not be able to use it.  It will be impossible to see items when they are printed into manuals. 

Attached are screen shots of the same picture in 2012 and 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi there,

The lighting environment was not changed in Publisher 2013, but we did enhance our Materials. If you've taken the time to play with the materials, you'll see in particularl that metals are more realistic. These reflection maps, etc. look like why your objects appear "darker". It's just the way your materials are reading inside Publisher 2013. Take a moment to adjust the material type or color assignment to get the look you're going for!

Thanks,

Timera

Autodesk

Message 3 of 3

thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report