Inventor Publisher

rotadig
Message 1 of 3 (883 Views)

Inventor doesn`t open anymore

883 Views, 2 Replies
04-17-2010 10:44 AM
Hi all!

Well, last week i`ve installed the Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011 x64 on my pc. But I`ve had a little problem in registrating it over the internet, so I closed the inventor and restarted.

But now, when I try to run the inventor again, appears a message error that says:

The Application is unavailable.
No license available. License does not exist or has expired.

What can I do? I tried to reinstall so many times, but the problem continues. I've installed even the Network License Manager, but I don`t know how it works!

Is there some thing to do to make the inventor to work like it was for the first time I`ve installed it on my pc?

My operational system is Microsoft Windows Seven Home Premium.
Mentor
AlexF1980
Message 2 of 3 (883 Views)

Re: Inventor doesn`t open anymore

04-19-2010 08:24 AM in reply to: rotadig
Hi,

I guess the problem you're having is because you've installed the program and the activation has failed probably due to a firewall or proxy.

The best way to fix this would be:

Uninstall the program completely.

Restart the machine.

Run the registry cleaner section of a tool similar to [CCleaner|http://bit.ly/bDicra] and remove any redundant registry entries.

Create a backup of your registry first! CCleaner should prompt you to do this.

Restart the machine again.

Try and reinstall.

Regards,

Alex.
rotadig
Message 3 of 3 (883 Views)

Re: Inventor doesn`t open anymore

04-19-2010 01:18 PM in reply to: rotadig
Well, actually i`ve already solved the problem. I did all you typed before, and no way to work.

The solution was to restore my system in a backup made before I installed the Inventor Publisher. It worked!

Thanks for the Reply!

Rotadig
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.