Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor doesn`t open anymore

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rotadig
1230 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor doesn`t open anymore

Hi all!

Well, last week i`ve installed the Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011 x64 on my pc. But I`ve had a little problem in registrating it over the internet, so I closed the inventor and restarted.

But now, when I try to run the inventor again, appears a message error that says:

The Application is unavailable.
No license available. License does not exist or has expired.

What can I do? I tried to reinstall so many times, but the problem continues. I've installed even the Network License Manager, but I don`t know how it works!

Is there some thing to do to make the inventor to work like it was for the first time I`ve installed it on my pc?

My operational system is Microsoft Windows Seven Home Premium.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AlexFielder
in reply to: rotadig

Hi,

I guess the problem you're having is because you've installed the program and the activation has failed probably due to a firewall or proxy.

The best way to fix this would be:

Uninstall the program completely.

Restart the machine.

Run the registry cleaner section of a tool similar to [CCleaner|http://bit.ly/bDicra] and remove any redundant registry entries.

Create a backup of your registry first! CCleaner should prompt you to do this.

Restart the machine again.

Try and reinstall.

Regards,

Alex.
Message 3 of 3
rotadig
in reply to: rotadig

Well, actually i`ve already solved the problem. I did all you typed before, and no way to work.

The solution was to restore my system in a backup made before I installed the Inventor Publisher. It worked!

Thanks for the Reply!

Rotadig

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report