Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit the Text Assembly Instructions

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
karthur1
375 Views, 1 Reply

How do I edit the Text Assembly Instructions

When I publish out to MS Word, it is easy enough to open the word file and edit the text there.  My problem is that I never get the publish right the first time (or the second or third for that matter).  Is there a way to enter the information in Publisher so that when it is output to MS Word the fields are filled in correctly so that I dont have to re-enter the information in MSWord again.

For instance, On page 2 of the word document, there is "Storyboard" and "Snapshot".  where do I edit this information Inventor Publisher so that I dont have to edit it in MSWord?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
karthur1
in reply to: karthur1

I found where it is getting the information for the Storyboard and Snapshot (just rename them before you publish).  Also figured out how to add the description to the storyboard and snapshot.

Only thing I havnt figured out is if it possible to change the title page "Text Assembly Instruction" and the abstract information at the bottom of page 1.  I'm sure its getting this from the publisher document.  Just have not found where yet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report