Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File formats from Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 trial version

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
GiselaSvensson
1973 Views, 4 Replies

File formats from Inventor Publisher 2013 R1 trial version

Hello,

I don't know if this is a stupid question...I need to know.

When I try to save the file that I have been working on in Publisher 2013 R1 free trial I can only save it as a .ipb-format.

But when before I downloaded Publisher I read that you could save it in many diffrent file formats. Is it because I only have the trial version that I can't save it as another file format?

Best regards,

Gisela Svensson

Technical Author

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bowen192
in reply to: GiselaSvensson

The trial version is the full version; you can only save a file in the .ipb format.

You can export individual / batch snapshots and videos to many different formats such as Flash, Acrobat, AVI video, DWF, PowerPoint,Word, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, EMF, EXIF, WMF etc.

I'd link you to the wiki help page, but it's been down for about a week now, probably because Autodesk don't care about Publisher that much.

Message 3 of 5
GiselaSvensson
in reply to: bowen192

But I can't find it....can you describe how?

Message 4 of 5
bowen192
in reply to: GiselaSvensson

If you use the menu in the top left corner and click Save As, you will get the option to save the whole file.  As Publisher is the only program that can run these type of files, you can only save as an ipb.

However, if you click the Home tab, go to Publish and select the down arrow (it is probably on video at the moment), you will get the save options, as follows:

Once you selct Video or Image or whatever, you will be given further options which allow you to pick image formats, video resolutions etc.

Tags (2)
Message 5 of 5
GiselaSvensson
in reply to: bowen192

Thank you very much! You made my day! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report