Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-Feature Request- 3D Mouse Support

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
mcolinp
458 Views, 4 Replies

-Feature Request- 3D Mouse Support

I use a Space Navigator 3D mouse when using Inventor. No matter how many times I realize that Inventor Publisher does not support the 3D mouse; it seems to be impossible to selectivly erase my own muscle memeory. I figured maybe posting this feature request would be easier. 😄

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Huan.Yu_Autodesk
in reply to: mcolinp

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. Your request is well noted. Thanks.

-Huan Yu
Inventor Publisher Team
Message 3 of 5
training
in reply to: Huan.Yu_Autodesk

Hi, I use a Space Explorer with Inventor and Inventor Publisher, both work great, without any problems. Im using publisher 2013 R1.

Cheers, Steve

Steven Dewar | STATS Group | 3D Animator

Win7Ent-64-SP1 | 32GB | Intel Core i7-4770CPU@3.40GHz | Quadro 4000 GPU
Message 4 of 5
Huan.Yu_Autodesk
in reply to: mcolinp

Hello,

Please allow me to clarify this a bit.

Inventor Publisher actually supports 3D mouse on Win7 and Win8.1. but we do notice issues(not working) on some machines/systems. We are trying to identify the issue. So, it would be much appreciated if you can let us know your system info as well as a screenshot of control panel to show what are installed on your machine where you have problem using 3D mouse.

Thanks,

-Huan

Message 5 of 5

The 3D mouse will not work for Inventor Publisher 2015 on my computer either. I'm using a SpaceMouse Pro. I'll attach a screenshot of my control panel showing the basic info about my computer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report