Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failling to connect to Autodesk servers

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
BillSantucci
699 Views, 6 Replies

Failling to connect to Autodesk servers

Hello, we use Publisher 2013, and I can no longer access the Autodesk online published models...

I cannot access it from any mobil device across the country, nor through direct pubilsher 2013 on my PC.

anyone else with this issue?

Need help quick..

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
BillSantucci
in reply to: BillSantucci

ok, seeing a similar pattern here.........anyone can connect ........but seems like only after 1 pm EST...

Message 3 of 7

I am having a similar issue. I created a new Publisher document and uploaded it to the 360 cloud. I just got an ipad2 yesterday for work and haven't been able to download the file using the Publisher Mobile Viewer.

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Message 4 of 7
irene.chen
in reply to: BillSantucci

Hi,

Did you use the Publisher 2013 RTM, SP2 or SP2?

In Publisher 2013 with SP2, "Publish to Mobile" function in Publisher depends on the A360, after you get the prompt dialog with "Publish to Mobile Completed", it means publisher has sent the file to A360, after it is shown in A360, you can view the file in IPMV on mobile including ios and Android.

Thanks

Irene Chen (irene.chen@autodesk.com)

Publisher QA

Message 5 of 7
irene.chen
in reply to: kwilson_design

Hi,

If you use Inventor Publisher SP2 and do the publish to Mobile, you can check if the file is ready on A360 (www.360.autodesk.com), when it is ready on A360, then you can download the file from mobile.

How to check the file in A360

1) Open A360

2) Sign in

3) Select the file in you account and view it

Thanks

Irene Chen

Inventor Publisher QA

Message 6 of 7
kwilson_design
in reply to: irene.chen

How long should it normally take A360 to make the file viewable? I had files (roughly 6MB) in there for over a week and was never able to view them on A360.

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Message 7 of 7
irene.chen
in reply to: kwilson_design

Hi,

I am surprised to know that you still didn't get the file in A360 after 1 week and logged this issue to our internal issue tracking system to let the development team look at it. if it is A360 issue, we will report to A360 team.

At this time, could you please publish the file again to see if you still can't get it?

Thanks

Irene

Inventor Publisher QA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report