Inventor Publisher

Active Contributor
39 Posts
1 Kudo
Post 1 of 3

Extension/Halo/Stoke

251 Views, 2 Replies
03-09-2011 05:12 AM
I want more options in style for Line and more .. I use sketchup too there is more options then Inventor publisher too make render for handpaint......and more see picture Please too next releas more options more style......see sketchup.....too learn....... Best Reagards Max
Board Manager
254 Posts
33 Kudos
Post 2 of 3

Re: Extension/Halo/Stoke

03-09-2011 08:33 AM in reply to: johan.max

Good feedback, thank you.

I'm curious -- what is the context in which you'll be using the "hand-drawn" style shown in the image?  Most of our customers want their images to look realistic, or at least accurate (i.e., using the "technical line drawing" style in Publisher).

Jon Balgley
Autodesk Configurator 360 / Inventor ETO team
Autodesk, Inc.
Active Contributor
39 Posts
1 Kudo
Post 3 of 3

Re: Extension/Halo/Stoke

03-10-2011 06:09 AM in reply to: johan.max
1.concept design for customer..........fast. 2.I really want this options in Autodesk Inventor.......but if not ...Publisher... 3.Sketchup have no support for Inventor ........ 4.I can create picture.....very fast then Print IT out..... or ......colour it.......in photoshop or .......like Alias 2D design.......... Best R. J.G.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the future of the Autodesk Community? To participate in this brief usability study, please click here. Your time and input is greatly appreciated!