Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export snapshots in standard 3D formats

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Bmartin
543 Views, 3 Replies

Export snapshots in standard 3D formats

Hello, Is it possible or will it be possible (R2012?) to export the snapshots into a current 3D standard formats? I know, we have already pdf 3D and dwf but I would like to have them in STEP (or other) for example for use it in Corel Designer for example. Thank you, Merci, Bruno
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
saketsatta
in reply to: Bmartin

Hi Bruno,

Unfortunately we cannot publicly comment on functionality planned for future releases. However, can you give us a better idea of your full workflow? Is there something more you would like to do with a 3d model in Corel Designer that you cannot do in Publisher currently?

This will help us to understand your requirements.

Thanks,

Saket Satta

Publisher Development

Message 3 of 4
Bmartin
in reply to: saketsatta

Hi,

Thank you for this first answer. In Corel Designer, I'd like to add 3D objets like "hand", "Fire", "tools", to do the complete documentation for fireplace products. I'd like the Digital Prototying to go up to documentation = Inventor to create -> publisher to make the snapshots -> 3D export (STEP) -> end user documentation with details, text,....

The big wish is to make the complete documentation in publisher!!  or a publisher connector in Word 😉

Thank you,

Merci

Bruno

Message 4 of 4
saketsatta
in reply to: Bmartin

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for sharing your documentation process with us. You mentioned that an improved Publisher and MS Word connection would help to fulfil your requirements and that is very high on our priority list. I cant comment publicly on if or when anything will make it into the product but if you want more information on this you can contact our Product Manager, Sam Antos directly.

Regards,

Saket

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report