Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export quality very poor

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
will_hebden
752 Views, 2 Replies

export quality very poor

Hi Does anybody know of the best export options to get a decent quality published image?

I am trying to create an installation manual in microsoft word using the 'technical line drawing' style within publisher. When I export the snapshots the quality is no where near good enough, I have tried all formats for publishing images and also the publish to word option. The results i am seeing are too pixelated to show the detail that we require.

I think one of the main issues is the lighweights being too thick and also that they scale when the image is scaled, I have tried creating a new style with reduced lineweights but you can not set the value below 1 (which is too thick)

Does anyone know of a way to get a decent quality image out of publisher? or is this not possible?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
irene.chen
in reply to: will_hebden

Hi,

You can use "Publish to Vector" with enhanced Vector Output for better export quality.

Thanks

Irene

Message 3 of 3
TonGalina
in reply to: will_hebden

Hi, Yes the qualaty is very poor. The SVG's are terible and only one line. Compare this with 3D via is is very bad.
Als camera views for seting up animations are not good.
If Autodesk wants to get more market they must do a better job..

It is a shame

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report