Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy directly Publisher files to Mobile devices.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AhmetSevik
580 Views, 1 Reply

Copy directly Publisher files to Mobile devices.

Hi,

I have i project in my mind. We have 3d model files all off our pruducts. I want to prepare files in publisher. Kind of digital (visual) intallation manuel.

But i dont want to transfer my files on Autodesk.com  . I mean all of our business files is specila for us and i dont want to share my files with autodesk server. 

Then, have any solution to transfer publisher files directly to mobile devices (tablet, smarth phone, etc.). Then i can open my files with android apps (Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer). But for me, is not security to share my files with autodesk server?

I mean i need to know that how and where i can copy/paste publisher files to in mobile. I asked this question to our autodesk seller for solution but they couldnt help us and they dont have any solution.

Do you have any solution?

Thank you

Ahmet SEVIK.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
irene.chen
in reply to: AhmetSevik

Hi Ahmet,

You can follow the steps below,

1) Click Publish to Web and Mobile command from the Ribbon after the Publisher document is ready.

2) Select Save Locally checkbox on the Publish to Web and Mobile dialog, click ok button, and then the file will be saved as ".ipm" file.

3) Copy&Paste the ipm file to your devices directly.

4) Make sure you have Inventor Publisher Viewer installed in Android device.

5) Click the ipm file from ASTRO file management app.

- The ipm file can be opened in the Inventor Publisher Viewer directly.

Wish it is helpful to you.

Thanks

Irene Chen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report