Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming to Autodesk University? We'd love to meet you!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
smithar
438 Views, 4 Replies

Coming to Autodesk University? We'd love to meet you!

Hello, 

My name is Adam, and I'm a Product Manager for Inventor Publisher.  I'll be at Autodesk University December 2-4, 2014, and I'd love to speak with Inventor Publisher users who will be at the event. 

If you're going to be in Las Vegas for AU 2014, and would like to share feedback directly with the product team, as well as learn more about future development plans, please send me an email.  I'll follow up with times and locations for some feedback sessions we'll be holding throughout the week.

Looking forward to connecting,

Adam Smith

adam.smith@autodesk.com

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
coreyparks
in reply to: smithar

Wish I could be there, for this if nothing else.  Any chance any of these will be webcast?

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 3 of 5
smithar
in reply to: coreyparks

Hi Corey,

This feedback session will not be webcast, but many of the classes at AU will be!  You can find live broadcast content on the AU website:  http://au.autodesk.com/

In the future, we'll also have a series of webinars that will cover development plans for Inventor Publisher.  I'll publicize those in these forums, but they will be a few months away from now. 

If you're interested in sharing your feedback directly, I would also be have a phone call with you, since you aren't able to attend AU this year. 

Thanks.

--

Adam Smith

adam.smith@autodesk.com

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: smithar

I would be interested in the webinars. I would be even more interested in the development plans for Publisher.

Now that 5 months has elapsed, is this information now available for the forums?

regards

cts2013

Message 5 of 5
smithar
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi cts2013,

Great to hear you are interested in attending webinars and learning more about future development for Inventor Publisher!  We had some awesome sessions with customers at AU, and have been working closely with those users in collaboarative, customer driven projects since then.

In the next 1-2 months, we'll be able to start inviting a broader audience to attend webinars and technology previews via our Autodesk Feedback Community (our customer feedback partner forums for Alpha/Beta programs).  

I'll post more information on how to sign up to parcitipate as soon as I'm able.  Thanks for your interest, and for reaching out!

--

Adam Smith

Product Manager for Inventor Publisher

adam.smith@autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report