Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color palette in Inventor Publisher

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
GiselaSvensson
928 Views, 3 Replies

Color palette in Inventor Publisher

Hello!

I have a question...I want to change the color of the model I use from Inventor. I use a style created by me with white areas and thin black lines. To show which part to assemble I want to use a diffrent color to highlight the part. The color from Invetor doesn't work.

I have a color palette my employer want me to use. To be able to get exacly the same color I want to be able to wright the values RGB or CMYK. Is this possible or is the color wheel the only option?

Best Regards,

Gisela Svensson

Technical Communicator

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
coreyparks
in reply to: GiselaSvensson

Click the Style button on the ribbon bar.  Close to the bottom of the window that opens select create new style.  There will be a small box next to the word "color" click that.  When that dialog opens select the "Define Custom Colors" bottom at the bottom.  You should now see field where you can enter exact values for the RGTB settings.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks
Message 3 of 4
GiselaSvensson
in reply to: coreyparks

Thank you so so so so much!

Merry christmas and a happy new years to you!
Message 4 of 4
coreyparks
in reply to: GiselaSvensson

Merry Christmas to you as well and glad I could help out.

Please mark this response "Accept as solution" if it answers your question.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey Parks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report