Inventor Publisher

khspub
Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)

Can't sort parts list

207 Views, 2 Replies
05-24-2012 10:52 AM

In doing a parts list I have had to change some of the item numbers thus putting the list out of numerical order. However, the list does not seem to resort itself nor can I find a manual method of doing so. Is there an ability to sort the parts list table as needed?

Thank you. 

Employee
TimeraAutodesk
Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: Can't sort parts list

05-25-2012 11:26 AM in reply to: khspub

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. At this time, Publisher does not have the capability to manipulate sorting of a Parts List, although I can definitely see how this could be a valuable tool. I'll make sure we add this to our customer wish-list for future development options.

Thanks,

Timera

Autodesk

Mentor
PACDrafting
Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)

Re: Can't sort parts list

09-23-2013 06:43 PM in reply to: TimeraAutodesk

" although I can definitely see how this could be a valuable tool. I'll make sure we add this to our customer wish-list for future development options."

Your going to add this to the customer wish list!!!

This should have come in version 1.

Unbelievable............talk to practical people first before producing programs!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!