Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callouts not showing correctly on iPad

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dherman469
326 Views, 1 Reply

Callouts not showing correctly on iPad

Hello,

I created a callout that is pointing to a component.  In the balloon, I added the text, "Remove Retaining Nut".  When I publish a movie, the callout shows up fine.  However, when I publish to mobile and play on the iPad, the callout only shows "Remove..."  Why is the balloon not showing the entire text in the mobile version?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you very much.

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TimeraAutodesk
in reply to: dherman469

Hi Daniel -

Thanks for your post. Currently, when your document is published to mobile, many times callouts (and labels as well), will be shortened and hidden in order to give the user more visual real estate to work with in order to gain an optimum interactive experience, since the 3D experience is the primary goal of the mobile viewer. The callout text is not lost by any means, just tap on the callout which contains the "..." and a dialog containing the full text will pop up for your user to read while the animation pauses.

Here's a screenshot from my iPhone of an example of this feature in use:

photo.PNG photo1.PNG

Thanks,

Timera Hart

Autodesk

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report