Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callouts moved when published to iPad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dherman469
377 Views, 2 Replies

Callouts moved when published to iPad

Hello,

I am attaching two pictures to show the issue I'm encountering.  In Publisher, I have a callout in a certain position from the 3D model.  However, when I publish to my iPad that same callout is much further away from the model.  This does not seem to happen with every callout.  It just happens to one or two in my storyboard.  Is there an explanation or a way to fix it?  Thank you very much.

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TimeraAutodesk
in reply to: dherman469

Hi,

Thanks for your post. This is actually a known bug/issue within the Publisher Mobile Viewer. The callouts are 2D elements trying to be viewed in a 3D environment, so there is some infidelity with how they are handled at times. The best approach for these stragglers is to delete the callout and re-create it, also, for files you know you are publishing to mobile, try placing the callout closer to the 3D part than you might normally place it for video or printed instructions... I understand this is not a desired workaround, but it is the most successful. Rest assured this is an area we are pursuing development in.

Thanks,

Timera Hart

Autodesk

Message 3 of 3
dherman469
in reply to: TimeraAutodesk

Hello Timera,

I will try what you suggest and see if it helps.  Thanks a lot for the reply. 

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report