Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any .iam causes instant crash

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
inflateable
511 Views, 5 Replies

Any .iam causes instant crash

I'm using the trial of publisher 2013 and can't say I'm overly impressed.  The software, if it did as advertised, would be great.  As is, it's so incredibly unstable as to be unusable.

Latest problem - opening ANY .iam from Inventor 2011 causes an instantanous crash, without even the usual 'autodesk is sorry our software broke' error.    This pretty much renders the software unusable.  

Any solutions?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
inflateable
in reply to: inflateable

Is this product even being supported?  I'm getting nothing back here - why would i buy this product if you won't even support it during a trial period?

Message 3 of 6
irene.chen

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please provide me more detail information and then we will look at it.

- Which OS did you use?

- What's the hardware information for the machine you used?

- Publisher 2013, did you install any sp on this?

- If possible, could you share me a file which you used to reproduce this issue?

-Irene

Message 4 of 6
inflateable
in reply to: irene.chen

Hi Irene ,

i'm using Win7 32bit with service pack 1 with Xeon E5410@2.33GHz quad core and 4gb of ram. with a Quadro FX3700 GPU.  (other installed software precludes 64bit windows)

Publisher 2013 is as your trial demo - I imagine that includes any service packs?

Inventor is Professional 2011 Build 309 with SP2 32bit edition

Any file (.iam) causes the problem, it's not a partiulcar file.

Message 5 of 6
irene.chen

Thanks for your information, we will look at it.

-Irene

Message 6 of 6
na.miao

hi 

I'm sorry that I can't reproduce this issue with same GPU as you.

we will continue to track this issue. if you have more infromation, please tell me.

thank you 

Na Miao 

Na Miao(Autodesk)
Inventor Publisher QA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report