Inventor Publisher
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Publisher Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Publisher topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360.autodesk.com- "technical difficulties"

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
training
391 Views, 1 Reply

360.autodesk.com- "technical difficulties"

Hi, im using the "old" 360, i have no idea what there both called now as Autodesk are running the old and new A360's in parallel just now.

Very confusing. 

I'm locked into the older version, as its the only one that supports the 3D viewing of [web/mobile publishing] of Inventor Publisher files.

The new version does not. [its seems they are mid migration on this]

The problem is that the old 360 im using is continually coming up with:

"We seem to be having technical difficulties, and cant complete your action." for a couple of days now. 

Its not converting the web/mobile files for viewing either. 

I did talk to the previous Inventor Publisher Product Manager, Peter White, about this before he left for Salesforce.com, and was assured that the viewing of these files would be a feature that would not be dropped with the new version of A360 ["lots of customers use the feature"], and the new version of Publisher when it gets a real "overhaul"  😉  going forwards...nuf said.  

My question to Publisher support techs, is:

Is support for web/mobile viewing going to be sunsetted?

Whats happing with the old 360 just now that im not able to use it to view new files?

And with this migration to the new A360, when is the support for web/mobile going to kick in, so i can move to it, as the issues with the old 360 are a little worrying!?

Thanks, Steve

Steven Dewar | STATS Group | 3D Animator

Win7Ent-64-SP1 | 32GB | Intel Core i7-4770CPU@3.40GHz | Quadro 4000 GPU
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
na.miao
in reply to: training

Hi Steve, 

I just publish an ipb file to old 360, there is no issue to view it now, Maybe A360 team did some change several days ago, so it doesn't work for couple of  days. Please try it again,

I'm sorry we don;t support new 360 now, we will try to support it in the future.

Thank you 

Na Miao(Autodesk)
Inventor Publisher QA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report