Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Styles in Sketch Text box

Text Styles in Sketch Text box

Hi there,

There is a small disscussion on Text box text Style in sketches in this thread.

The  Link from Inventor Help It says we can choose style  by clicking dropdown button.

Sketch Style.JPG

And that is not functioning in reality as it is explained in Help. It is so annoying to format each and every text in textbox to custom style each and every time.

And there is no way to overcome this and Inventor users are ending up formatting text rather design stuff.

Please anybody from Autodesk Inventor Devolping team fix this issue or reply will be very greatful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my Idea seems to genuine and reasonable, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOSSmiley Happy -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Comments
ADNpati
Advocate

I found that people looking this as smal but, mates, look... formatting each text is pain in.... 

Does this small problem is not an issue as it effect each and every sketch???

We had option to hange style in idw notes but not in sketch enviroment.. 

Hope somebody from by buddies Autodesk Dev Team will reply...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my Idea seems to genuine and reasonable, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOS:smileyhappy: -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADNpati
Advocate

There are a lot of views but no reply..

Support people, can somebody reply...

If my Idea seems to genuine and reasonable, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOS:smileyhappy: -

BryanKelley
Alumni
Status changed to: Under Review
This project [US13232] is under review by the development team.
ADNpati
Advocate

Oh.. Thanks Kelly...

Much Appriciated

dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted
Accepted idea [US13232]. Thanks!
scottmoyse
Mentor

I agree with the need for this. However, in the interim this may help you if you don't know about it already: http://designandmotion.net/autodesk/inventor-setting-sketch-text-style/

dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented
This idea has been implemented within Autodesk Inventor 2015. Special thanks to the author of this Idea and likewise to everyone who cast your Kudo for it. Enhancements have been made within the Sketch environment, so that when creating sketch text, you can now select from a list of available (active) text styles that exist within your document. Please be sure to check this out in Autodesk Inventor 2015. Thanks!
tomas.martinek
Explorer

It still doesn't work in AIP 2018 😢

What is wrong?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report