Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optional "bend note" according to language?

Optional "bend note" according to language?

Hi,

There must be choice to change "Bend Note". We can only use "UP/DOWN" but we need to change it to Turkish. I'm sure there must be somebodies who wants to use their own languages on the drawings...

regards,

Mucip:)

14 Comments
petrxn
Advocate

Not only up/down but all notes should be possible to change.  I really do not want to chnage language of GUI with each project (not all projects are in english...).

Petr

dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Curtis_Waguespack
Consultant
dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted
Accepted idea [US23750]. Thanks!
sarndahl
Contributor

I would like to be able to change UP/DOWN to other local languages, in my case Swedish UPP/NED.

UPP NED.PNG

Curtis_Waguespack
Consultant
dan_szymanski
Autodesk

We are refining procedures around idea status.  Changing this to Future Consideration.

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so.
inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can, based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly - it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes. We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know. - Inventor product team (Inv.idea review)
inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

dan_szymanski
Autodesk

Curtis_Waguespack
Consultant

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report