Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMPROVEMENTS TO DRAWINGS

IMPROVEMENTS TO DRAWINGS

Hello,

I tried to find solution of my problems in internet, but I couldn't, so I am writing it here as ideas to improve inventor.
 I always have problem when I am creating 2D technical drawing from 3D model of assembly. I need to spend many hours to fix it manually in Autocad and here you are my ideas, how you can improve my efficienty and save my time:

1) I would like to display parts from library in standard position in.e. bearings in section view always look bad and bolts, nuts and other standard part are set in random position on my drawing. if there was an option to set standard predefined views of those parts like in autocad mechanical it would save a lot of my time during creating drawings. It could be possible to access from the context menu in browser similar to the options of setting section view.

2) I would like to have access to few graphic representations of standard parts in. e. simplified, detailed, realistic.

3) I would like to be able to change graphic representation of gears created in design accelerator to simplified and sipmlified section view instead of viewing detailed representation in drawing.

I apologize for my english level, and I hope some of this ideas will be implemented in new version of inventor.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report