Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip countersink holes

Flip countersink holes

In the hole dialogue box I want to be able to flip the side that is countersunk. 

Quite often I put a hole in something and then decide later it needs to be CSK, but I've drilled it in the wrong direction. 

I want to be able to click a box that will put the CSK on the termination end of the hole instead of where the sketch is.

I searched and couldn't find this, I thought it would be already here. 

6 Comments
Josh_Hunt
Advocate
sschneiderXHH8R
Enthusiast

Agreed.  This is an old post, but it doesn't seem to be in 2018, either.

DarrenET4BH
Explorer

Yes, its a right pain when you have to reassemble all the parts attached. How is this not a thing.

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly - it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes. We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know. - Inventor product team (Inv.idea review)
inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

druss86CFSXC
Community Visitor

...and it's still not a thing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report