Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Balloons in a Style

Custom Balloons in a Style

I want to be able to define a balloon style to use a custom sketch symbol. Right now we have to eidt the balloons after placing them.

10 Comments
SteveMDennis
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review
This project [US14659] is under review by the development team.
dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

Accepted idea [US-49403]. Thanks!

pierre.masson
Alumni

This symbol should resize automatically depending on the content of the Balloon like the other standard balloon shapes

OkieWolf
Enthusiast

How do you see the "accepted idea"?

Great to have ideas but where are the solutions???

dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

This idea has been implemented within Autodesk Inventor 2016. Special thanks to the author of this Idea and likewise to everyone who cast your Kudo for it.  In Inventor 2016 you can use a sketch symbol as the default balloon shape in a balloon style. In the balloon style, switch on the Used-Defined Symbol button and select a symbol from the list.  NOTE: a local symbol must be present within the document in order to be referenced within the style.

alexmende
Collaborator

@dan_szymanski Just to clarify, with these updated balloons, the following is still not possible?

I would like my balloons to look exactly like this:

2016BALLOON.JPG

3 iProperties, 2 on 1st line, 1 on the 2nd line

Thanks!

Alex

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-general-discussion/custom-balloon-shape-insertion-point/m-p/5...

aky
Contributor
Contributor

I know this post is old but I cannot find a solution to this same problem. Is there a way to create custom balloon with Item & Quantity with adjustable insert-point?

If I try to create a custom balloon it looks like this.

CustomBalloonTryWhatitLooksLikeNow.JPG

What I want it to look like is below.

I want to create Custom Balloons like these with iProperties: Item# & QuantityI want to create Custom Balloons like these with iProperties: Item# & QuantityDimensions of the Custom Balloons I'd like to createDimensions of the Custom Balloons I'd like to create

KarelC
Enthusiast

In version 2021 I looking for edit balloon style. This problem still there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report