Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2014 show/hide all constraints

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rfletcher
1533 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2014 show/hide all constraints

I used to use F8 & F9 to show and hide my constraints while in a sketch. Now it's gone. 

When I seach try to customize my keyboard shortcuts I see the ability to use F8 to show all constraints, but there is no option to add a shortcut for hide all constraints. 

I use this command constantly and I don't want to have to right click every time I want to show/hide constraints.

Please bring this option back.

Thanks,

Randall Fletcher

Labels (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
timdown73
in reply to: rfletcher

I'm using 2014 and use F8 and F9 to show and hide constriants in sketches.  F8 And F9 are still there in 2014.  If I'm understanding you correctly it may be an issue on your end. 

-Tim U.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz>Memory: 32.0 GB Ram
Op Sys: Windows 10 professional
Message 3 of 5
rfletcher

Just out of curiosity what flavor of 2014 are you using? Premium or ultimate?

Also, can you go into your custom keyboard settings and see an option for "Hide all Constraints" with the keyboard shortcut set as F9?

Thanks,
Randall
Message 4 of 5
dan_szymanski

Hi Randall, The F8 & F9 commands still function in this fashion in Autodesk Inventor 2014 & 2015. You might benefit from resetting your customization to default? Enhancements have been made within the Sketch environment for Inventor 2015 to enable Relaxed dragging, display constraints on creation, show constraints for selected objects, delete selected 2D constraints, topology changes during offset, constraint inference control, virtual intersections and More! Please be sure to check this out in Autodesk Inventor 2015. Thanks!
Dan Szymanski
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5
dan_szymanski

Dan Szymanski
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report