Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Option Toggle for Command Dialog Box Appearance

Application Option Toggle for Command Dialog Box Appearance

Allow the end user to decide what method to use for data entry when executing a command... for example, the "Extrude" command does not need both the traditional dialog box and the Mini-Toolbar.  Let the end user decide by placing an option in the "Application Options" within the program. 

Again, both of these are not needed and honestly make the program seem cumbersome.  Please finish implementing the Mini-Toolbars so that this option is available for your end users. 

Command Dialog Box.png

5 Comments
Curtis_Waguespack
Consultant

Please see this link for a duplicate IdeaStation idea that has been marked accepted by Autodesk:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-IdeaStation/Allow-the-user-to-tun-off-the-mini-toolbars-in-ca...

I'm giving this vote a kudo anyway though! Smiley Wink

Oesh01
Contributor

Sorry about that Curtis! 

I have several users here that would like to see that finished out... I'm glad to see that it will be moving forward to the next step. 

Kudos to you my friend! 

jletcher
Advisor

Hate the mini's get rid off them all together...........

LT.Rusty
Advisor

I wish I could give this one more than one kudo.

The mini toolbars have this annoying habit of popping up and obscuring EXACTLY the next thing that I need to click on.  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

At least keep the mini from following mouse clicks! REALLY annoying. All it does is put the mini in the way of further selections. Bad idea! Kudos.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report