Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to resize iLogic InputListBox

Ability to resize iLogic InputListBox

Hi,

It would be helpful if a user could drag and re-size iLogic's InputListBox dialog box.

I have a list of possible values for a custom iProperty.  The list width is being cut off by InputBoxList.

I know I can use a parameter to define the list, and a form to display it, but I don't want the parameter in my models because it is difficult to maintain the link between iProperty and Parameter, especially when you factor in Vault.

Thx,

Iqbal.

6 Comments
dan_szymanski
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

Accepted idea [US-51853]. Thanks!

dan_szymanski
Autodesk

Hi ilotey,

Simply curious, if the dialog would expand to the longest name within your available list, would this satisfy your request?  Thanks!  -Dan

ilotey
Enthusiast

Yes, that would be OK for my particular usage.  I cannot speak for anyone else, though, who may be relying on the dialog NOT to expand.

ChrisMitchell01
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

This idea has been implemented within Autodesk Inventor 2017R2. Special thanks to everyone who cast a vote for it

jeanie.wayker
Alumni

See here for more info:
What's New 2017 R2

Despite I have the subscription for the latest version, for my server is Windows R2008, still I keep using Inventor Professional 2015 (for a little more time)

Is there is a upgrade for this adjustable InputListBox for earlier versions. It is a hazel with this current small width InputListBox.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report