Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

z values

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
andrew
170 Views, 1 Reply

z values

The companie i am working for is using Inventor 2014 to create surface files of locations and populate them with pumps stations and pipes and other mechanical structures.

One item of importance for us is keeping the elevation data of the items we are designing so that accurate elevations can be put on drawings and represented to clients.

The current drawing that I am working on is not a large assembly but the main works are at an elevation of 235m above zero. Inventor seems to be acting up placing annotations on the drawings and I am wondering if this z scale is the issue.

Is there anything that can be done about this. I have had to relocate the model closer to the orrigin in the x and y plain and would prefer not to do it in the z plan if possible

Thanks 

Andrew

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
inchul.lee
in reply to: andrew

Hi Andrew,

We may need more details from you. Would you able to upload your data set and screenshots that demonstrate your question? We can take a look and may be able to provide you some suggestions.

Inchul Lee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report