Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with Assets

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Logos_Atum
164 Views, 0 Replies

Working with Assets

Hello there,

I´ve been working with assets for about two weeks now and I encountered the following problem.

I saved my work on friday and everything worked so far. It snapped, was resizable and everything seemed fine.

On monday I turned on my machine and all of a sudden some parts in my assembly did not fit together any more as i placed them from the library. They were sunk into each other after placing them. I checked all the conectors and the landing surface and from the technical point of view, it ought to work. Then i got to think if the graphics driver might be the problem as the connected surfaces are displayed wrong yet they fit to the connector as the definitions allow them to. After I changed a value which makes it necessary for the geometry to adapt to each other again, they are displayed right, even if i change the values back to their starting offset afterwards they are displayed right.

I included 2 screenshots to have you get the better out of my description.

Any hints and suggestions are welcome even as it does not affect functionallity but is surely does affect me for it looks awkward and the Assets need to be working without any flaws. It´s not the user connectorclasses for i tried the Asset with and without them. I did not model the part again for they are in working condition. At least i think so.

Thank you in advance

Dogs aren´t flammable.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report