Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

woodworking addins

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
NachitoMax
1829 Views, 6 Replies

woodworking addins

Hi

apart from the addin Tools4Woodworkers (because they never reply to you ever), are there any good addins for woodworking? they dont have to be free and im happy to purchase, i just cant find any. Inventor is great for woodworking but tools available are or seem to be extremely limited

thanks

Nigel

Nacho

Automation & Design Engineer

Inventor Programmer (C#, VB.Net / iLogic)

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
BarryZA
in reply to: NachitoMax

What are you looking for?

I've done quite a bit of modelling in this line and never found Inv. lacking.

Try this site for some interesting workflows:http://opendesignproject.org/2011/12/08/autodesk-inventor-tutorial-shaker-table-1/

Message 3 of 7
NachitoMax
in reply to: BarryZA

Hi

the Tools4Woodworking addin looks good in respect of parts preparation onto separate drawing sheets and detailed BOM which is much quicker than the manual method. Its the same as everything, you dont know what you are looking for until you come across something.

the T4W btw never gets a response when you contact them. not entirely sure how they sell it lol

thanks

Nigel

Nacho

EESignature

Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 4 of 7
Wooder

Hi,

where did you find "Tools4woodworkers"? I found on google "Tools4Inventor" and the add-on named "Woodwork for Inventor". Are you talking about the same thing?

Message 5 of 7
NachitoMax

HI

If it from Widon Associates then yes they ar the same 🙂

Nige

Nacho

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
Wooder

Yes I know that Steven Widom promotes "Woodwork for Inventor" add-on, which is become more and more popular in USA. But I also found future event in UK about "Woodwork for Inventor". This webinar on internet will be held by UK company - Micro Concepts. This event is for free so I think it's good time to get acquaintance with this products - http://uk.gep.autodesk-services.com/registration/9819

Message 7 of 7
Wooder
in reply to: Wooder

I just found out, that Woodwork for Inventor will be presented at AU 2013 (5th of December 10 AM). 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report