Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows XP Service Pack 3

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jon.myers
367 Views, 2 Replies

Windows XP Service Pack 3

The hardware and software requirements page for Inventor on the Autodesk site say that you need to have:
"Windows® XP Professional (SP2 and SP3) or Professional x64 Edition (SP2) Operating System"

We are currently just at Windows XP (32bit) SP2 and have not installed SP3. Does anyone know if there are any issues with staying at SP2?
Thanks, Jon
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mcgyvr
in reply to: jon.myers

>
> Requirements are "Windows® XP Professional (SP2 and SP3)
>
> We are currently just at Windows XP (32bit) SP2 and have not installed SP3. Does anyone know if there are any issues with staying at SP2?
> Thanks, Jon I guess it should have said SP2 "or" SP3.. That's what they meant anyways. You fine
And whats the big deal just load SP3.. You company must be ruled by IT departm****Nazi*s..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 3
mcgyvr
in reply to: jon.myers

Thats funny I tried to write department N a z i ' s and it took out the "ent" from department also..
I guess we are all ruled/censored by these IT departments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report