Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wide Aspect Dell M60

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
124 Views, 5 Replies

Wide Aspect Dell M60

Running Autocad/Inventor an M60, which has the wide aspect screem, circles appear oval. I have tried all the screen ratio settings but cannot correct this. any suggestions. DJ
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am running my M60 at 1680x1050 and circles / cylinders are round. Don J wrote: >Running Autocad/Inventor an M60, which has the wide aspect screem, circles >appear oval. > >I have tried all the screen ratio settings but cannot correct this. > >any suggestions. > >DJ > > > > >
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

ohhhhhhhhh yes, one setting I skipped, thanks. regs DJ "cbliss" wrote in message news:40399e9b$1_2@newsprd01... > I am running my M60 at 1680x1050 and circles / cylinders are round. > > Don J wrote: > > >Running Autocad/Inventor an M60, which has the wide aspect screem, circles > >appear oval. > > > >I have tried all the screen ratio settings but cannot correct this. > > > >any suggestions. > > > >DJ > > > > > > > > > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Charles, As I see you are running a M60 at 1600x1050, same as me. My desktop monitor is a 1900x1200 TFT and when I attach this desktop monitor to my M60, I have no chance to set the secondary monitor to the desired 1900x1200, 1600x1050 seems to be the maximum. So I can't use the desktop monitor with my M60 with good results. Do you know any trick, dam I missing something here? -- Regards, --- Leo Laimer Bad Ischl - Austria
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi Leo I have the settings the other way around - second monitor has smaller resolution than primary display on laptop. I had similar trouble in the beginning - especially when running presentations, where the laptop took over control. I guess you run Windows XP. I run XP with the driver 44.82. I have pretty good results now, and just tested that your resolution also should be covered. Which driver are you running? Best regards Uffe Bak Autodesk Nordic & Baltic "Leo Laimer" wrote in message news:4039af87$1_1@newsprd01... > Charles, > > As I see you are running a M60 at 1600x1050, same as me. > > My desktop monitor is a 1900x1200 TFT and when I attach this desktop monitor > to my M60, I have no chance to set the secondary monitor to the desired > 1900x1200, 1600x1050 seems to be the maximum. So I can't use the desktop > monitor with my M60 with good results. > > Do you know any trick, dam I missing something here? > > -- > Regards, > --- > Leo Laimer > Bad Ischl - Austria > >
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Look for "PowerStrip" its free software that allows you to make custom resolutions and timings. I use inventor on a 51" hdtv at home "Uffe Bak" wrote in message news:4039ba36_2@newsprd01... > Hi Leo > > I have the settings the other way around - second monitor has smaller > resolution than primary display on laptop. > I had similar trouble in the beginning - especially when running > presentations, where the laptop took over control. > > I guess you run Windows XP. I run XP with the driver 44.82. I have pretty > good results now, and just tested that your resolution also should be > covered. Which driver are you running? > > Best regards > > Uffe Bak > Autodesk Nordic & Baltic > > "Leo Laimer" wrote in message > news:4039af87$1_1@newsprd01... > > Charles, > > > > As I see you are running a M60 at 1600x1050, same as me. > > > > My desktop monitor is a 1900x1200 TFT and when I attach this desktop > monitor > > to my M60, I have no chance to set the secondary monitor to the desired > > 1900x1200, 1600x1050 seems to be the maximum. So I can't use the desktop > > monitor with my M60 with good results. > > > > Do you know any trick, dam I missing something here? > > > > -- > > Regards, > > --- > > Leo Laimer > > Bad Ischl - Austria > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report