Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do you report a bug to

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mdavis22569
1185 Views, 4 Replies

Who do you report a bug to

? ...Who do you report a bug too ... I found an issue with projecting geometry and adding a point to it in a sketch ... on several of my machines and various assemblies. They are all up to date on patches etc ... Mike

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mcgyvr
in reply to: mdavis22569

"supposedly" this forum is sufficient.. They claim that Autodesk staff is actively looking at each and every message. 

Frankly I just use this form http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 5
mdavis22569
in reply to: mcgyvr

Thank you .... I'll posted what and how I got the bug: I have an assembly of a conveyor frame ( this isn't about how to do something or how you do it post).. I edit model in place for one of the channel stringers in the assembly 1) I Create a sketch on the plane/face of the channel I want to make holes, slots etc... 2) I project geometry of the washer to locate where the hole will end up. The projection is not adaptive, however is projected as a construction line. 3) I try to add a point to the center of the washer center point. it doesn't show up... However 4) If I exit the sketch and come back in, I'm able to add the point now and have it show up. This was possible prior to adding the latest update

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
mdavis22569

oh yeah ... Windows 7 IV Professional 2014 build 222, Service patch 1, Update 3

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
mdavis22569

Thanks Mcgyvr, I submitted it via your link and in 2 minutes had an email from someone at Autodesk...shot a video showing it and they got it ...thank you for the help

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report