Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the about in Inventor 2013

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
danny
212 Views, 5 Replies

Where to find the about in Inventor 2013

Hi,

I want to find out if Update1 is installed already, but I can't find the about button, like in Autocad.

Thanks,

Danny

Regards
Danny

Inventor 2014 sp1 | Vault basic 2014 | HP Elitebook 8670W | win7 64b | 8Gb | GMT +1
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
japike
in reply to: danny

Click on the little drop down arrow next to the question mark on the upper right corner of the inventor window.

Peace,
Jeff
Inventor 2022
Message 3 of 6
SBix26

Jeff showed you where to find the About information in Inventor, but this will not tell you if Update 1 has been installed or not.  For that you have to go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP-- I don't recall what it's called in Windows 7) and be sure the Show updates box is checked.

Installed Update 1.PNG

Message 4 of 6
danny
in reply to: SBix26

Oké

Thanks both, but I haven't found it yet..

I will update my Inventor and look again, after that I will let you know what's the exact solution...

Danny

Regards
Danny

Inventor 2014 sp1 | Vault basic 2014 | HP Elitebook 8670W | win7 64b | 8Gb | GMT +1
Message 5 of 6
blair

You need to go: Start>Control Panel>Programs and Features>View Installed Updates:

It's been this ways since Vista.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 6
danny
in reply to: blair

Hi Blair,

Now i found that the update for Inverntor is not insytalled, but fot Autocad and other programms it was.

Thanks all for your time!

Danny

Regards
Danny

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report