Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download Inventor LT 2014?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jacksondogsowner1
619 Views, 3 Replies

Where to download Inventor LT 2014?

I am once again having problems with getting my software.  Please can someone give me a link to where I can download the Inventor LT 2014 I purchased?  The original method of logging into findmyorder.com only lets me download a 2015 trial... which obviously is wrong.

Thanks for the help.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi jacksondogsowner1,

The download should be available in your Autodesk account at: http://accounts.autodesk.com. Please make sure you log in with the credentials you used for the purchase. For instructions, please refer to Using the Browser Download Method for Autodesk Account.

Alternatively, you can download the software using our Virtual Agent

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 3 of 4

Hi, Thanks for the reply.  It is not listed under my account page, however.  How would I get it connected to my autodesk account?

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Please send me your serial number by Private Message (click on my username simona.golisciano and then on "Send this user a Private Message"). I'll try to associate your license to your User jacksondogsowner1, so that the software shows on your account page.

Regards

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report