Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the Number of Sheets “Parameter”?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
freegoodkharma
1283 Views, 5 Replies

Where can I find the Number of Sheets “Parameter”?

I have made a drawing template with a title block that has iProperties of Type Drawing Properties, Property, Number of Sheets <Number of sheets> although not listed as a Parameter. Someone suggested that I tag it this way.  Similar to what is described as on page 545 of Mastering Inventor 2012 By Curtis Waguespack. I can find the iProperties of the Sheet Number in the Model but I cannot find where to modify the input for the “of” field. Or where does The Format Text, Type Drawing Properties, Property, <Number of sheets>, field link to?

Yours truly C.A. Thaemar

Format Text pramaters.PNG

And or what is this Edit Property Fields, dialogue box for.  I cannot change “edit” any of the fields.  Is it just me or what?Edit Property Fields.PNG

Thanks

C. A. T.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
smilinger
in reply to: freegoodkharma

Here. It's automatically linked to the number of sheets and the current active sheet no. in your drawing.

SNAG-0002.png

Message 3 of 6

Thank you so much, I knew I was doing something wrong I just could not remember what is was!

PLUR Yours truly, C. A. Thaemar

Message 4 of 6
jletcher

Why did you repost this I answered the question in your last post..

Message 5 of 6

Thank you!  I am sorry but you misunderstood my question.  For I was where you were telling me to go.   I changed the title as you suggested and someone else helped my very quickly.  Id est.  “Where can I find the Number of Sheets “Parameter””? Thanks to you!  I am sorry my English is not too good I am form Texas.

Yours truly,

C.A. Thaeamr

Message 6 of 6
jletcher

No problems my friend I did not mean for you to start a new thread but it is ok... Smiley Happy

I just wish there was a way to change the title.. Smiley Very Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums