Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does media for Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 begin shipping?

28 REPLIES 28
Message 1 of 29
JimStrenk
1388 Views, 28 Replies

When does media for Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 begin shipping?

I haven't been able to find any information as to when the thumbdrives begin to get mailed out.

Does anyone know when they begin to ship?

Jim Strenk

Inventor 2012 Certified Associate
AutoCAD 2012 Certified Associate

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017

Other than THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play??
28 REPLIES 28
Message 2 of 29
mflayler2
in reply to: JimStrenk

First Customer Ship Date is mid-april.  Don't remember the exact date.  I beleive the 17th?

You might already find the download links in your subscription portal though.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Message 3 of 29
JimStrenk
in reply to: mflayler2

Mark:

Thanks for the quick reply.  Unfortunately, as of 2:41PM C.D.T. on 4/11/12 the product is NOT available for downloading.  What has been avaible to me since 3/28/12 is Autodesk Vault Basic 2013.  I don't even have a 2013 Button available as a selection.

Jim Strenk

Message 4 of 29
mflayler2

Might have to wait it out then, I just downloaded Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2013 just last week (granted from an internal channel source).  I don't even see PDS in there yet either.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Mark Flayler - Engagement Engineer

IMAGINiT Manufacturing Solutions Blog: https://resources.imaginit.com/manufacturing-solutions-blog

Message 5 of 29
blair

If you are on Subscription, take a look tomorrow. I beleive the last e-mail from Autodesk stated the 12th if you are on Subscription.

Give yourself at least another week before you receive the physical media.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 29
cbenner
in reply to: blair

Got an email this morning stating that the download was availabe, but when I went to the Sub site.... it still says 2012 for PDS, 2013 for Vault Pro.  Frustrating.

Message 7 of 29
SBix26
in reply to: cbenner

I see 2013 buttons for PDSP & U, but get a script error when I click on them.

Message 8 of 29
mcgyvr
in reply to: cbenner

@cbenner wrote:

Got an email this morning stating that the download was availabe, but when I went to the Sub site.... it still says 2012 for PDS, 2013 for Vault Pro.  Frustrating.

Me too... No 2013 in my list either..  Boo..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 9 of 29
DarrenP
in reply to: mcgyvr

me 2

it seems to be widespread

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 10 of 29
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

it looks like autodesk is working on it: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Error-when-downloading-2013-Suite/m-p/3410539#M...

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 11 of 29
DarrenP

it seems to be working now

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 13 of 29
karthur1
in reply to: blair

The email that I got from AD said "on or after April 12, 2012"..... guess it will be sometime AFTER the 12th.

Maybe it will be Monday since today is "Friday the 13th" Smiley LOL, not that I'm superstitious or anything....

Message 14 of 29
DarrenP
in reply to: karthur1

autodesk is having problems right now with the subscription site

they said they are fixing it

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 15 of 29
karthur1

Just found this.  Here are direct links to the 2013 downloads.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Error-when-downloading-2013-Suite/td-p/3410247/...

Message 16 of 29
mcgyvr
in reply to: karthur1

I just said screw it and ordered the media yesterday.. 32G USB stick arrived today in a sexy box. At first I thougt it was a ring and that Autodesk was asking me to marry her. Smiley Embarassed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Message 17 of 29
karthur1

Overnight.. WOW. Must have already been on its way b4 you ordered it.

Message 18 of 29
JimStrenk

@mcgyvr wrote:

I just said screw it and ordered the media yesterday.. 32G USB stick arrived today in a sexy box. At first I thougt it was a ring and that Autodesk was asking me to marry her. Smiley Embarassed

Mcgyvr:

How did you order the USB Stick?  Autodesk?  You're VAR?  Who to contact?

I'd like to order the stick myself.  I still don't know when the sticks will be mailed out!  Happy Friday the 13th!!

BTW, did you say "yes" or "no"? Smiley Happy

Jim Strenk

Message 19 of 29
mcgyvr

@Anonymous wrote:

@mcgyvr wrote:

Mcgyvr:

How did you order the USB Stick?  Autodesk?  You're VAR?  Who to contact?

I'd like to order the stick myself.  I still don't know when the sticks will be mailed out!  Happy Friday the 13th!!

BTW, did you say "yes" or "no"? Smiley Happy

When you go to your subscription site press the yellow "get your upgrade" and it takes you to the salesforce site where 2013 ISN'T listed.. Look to the left.. There is some text that says "Request media for: your company name" press that and fill out the form..

The USB sticks are sent out from Autodesk partners closest to your location.. Hence why I got mine the next day..It just came from down the road.

Of course don't try to copy it all to your company server if you only have 20Gigs left on the hard drive...oops... took down the whole company.. (IT told me there was plenty of space..they were wrong)

Oh and I said NO..Autodesk is too fat for me. Smiley Surprised

Message 20 of 29
cbenner

Last time I clicked that link it came up with an error.  I think the AD servers are just WAY overloaded with people trying to get the downloads, and since they can't.... asking for stick drives.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report